Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kearny, MO

Another 500+ mile day. I'm really starting to like these, especially since that puts me on track to need a restart over the weekend. It would be particularly great if that put me at an operating center, since I could then put the truck in for a PM and get paid for the time I'm off the road. I'm going to have a particularly long day tomorrow, though: 550 miles to where I'm delivering, with a 7PM appointment that's expected to take four hours. This means there's a fairly significant chance that I'll run out of time while they're unloading. Since they don't allow driver parking, I have to hope they get done much faster than expected. I also have to leave here somewhat later than I otherwise would for that delivery; the earlier I get there, the more time I have to wait and the less time I'll have to leave. Here's hoping it works out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment