Sunday, June 15, 2008

Edwardsville, IL - Restarted

I'm currently enjoying the tail end of a 34 hour break here, though I am going to have to sleep shortly, so this is going to be a similarly short post.

Ultimately, I did find my way around and picked up the load. Ultimately, I had to take US 12 all the way. I was in and out of the place in record time, too; I dropped, hooked, inspected, and left in 27 minutes. I stopped for fuel on the way down, since I didn't have enough to make it all the way down here, though even that went rather quickly. So in the morning, I have to get out of here as early as possible, do my pre-trip inspection and all that, then try to make as many miles as possible before it gets too late in the day. I'm hoping to make at least 550, though obviously that plan could change if anything unusual happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment