Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shepardsville, KY

Since this load had a lot of extra time on it, I took a couple days off in Huntsville, AL to make up for the fact I'm not going home at all this month. In the process, I apparently managed to annoy both the trip planner and the operations leaders, both of whom wanted to know why I took so much extra time. I called in to explain the situation and they seemed to understand, though I'll have to just deal with the fact I'm going to have to work my butt off for the next few weeks, right up until I go home for Memorial Day weekend.

In any case, I'm only about 30 miles away from where I need to deliver and, while they're open from 7AM to 4PM, I want to get there as early as possible so I have a full day to drive once I'm done. I'm hoping to get in a decent day's drive, since I do have to make up for those two days I was off the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment