Friday, April 11, 2008

Charlotte, NC

Woo. I thought today was going to be a nice, short day, given that I had a work assignment instructing me to pick up a relay from here. Instead, though, the drop I had turned into a small adventure. Basically, I made a wrong turn off the Interstate and couldn't find anywhere to turn around until I came to a car wash about 10 miles down. Yes, a car wash. This one, if anyone's wondering. That grassy square is roughly as long as my trailer, meaning it took a lot of creativity to get in and out of there without even clipping a curb. After that, I found the place and took care of business, then came back to the OC here. I'll leave here sometime in the morning and head to Carlisle, then on to where I'm delivering. Hopefully I'll get a decent load after that, since the area I'm delivering to has very little in the way of parking available.

No comments:

Post a Comment