Saturday, April 12, 2008

Carlisle, PA

Another day, another bit of zaniness. Though the driving today went quite well, I got a work assignment while I was hooking up to my trailer... one that was for an appointment tonight at 8PM. I don't see how they expected me to make that, since the load I'm already on has to be delivered tomorrow. Apparently, though, I'm the only driver who can even get close, so I guess they're just going to take whatever flak the shipper gives them. I just hope that I can make a little time up along the way, since the delivery appointment is going to be extremely difficult to keep; it's 660 miles away from where I'm picking up and I have to be there by 1PM on Monday. I'll have to figure out just how close I can get and give operations an update; I seriously doubt I'll be able to make that.

No comments:

Post a Comment