Sunday, January 18, 2009

Drums, PA - Nowhereland

My current assignment is more than a bit annoying. The truck stop here is 51 miles from the facility I was at this morning, but it was the first one I came to going west that had document scanning and I needed to get a few things in before the payroll cut off. My next assignment, though? Go to the place I was at earlier, give them back the empty trailer I took, then take a load down to Charlotte. The load won't be ready until 11 PM tomorrow, though, which means I'm stuck here for quite some time, with nothing but Subway and showers to use. If it's ready earlier, I'll head to the operating center and take care of things there. If not, I might still have time to wait at the OC, though it will be a lot less time than I would have liked.

Either way, I've sent several messages to customer service asking them to let me know when the trailer is ready, so I can get there soon as possible. I'd like to be somewhere that it's not freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment