Friday, January 16, 2009

Amsterdam, NY - Oh, Canada? Oh snap!

Finally have my next assignment, and it's going to be a bit... interesting, to say the least. Next stop? Montreal, Quebec. Yes, the French-speaking part of Canada. I've talked with a friend who visits there regularly and, though the signs are all in French, he says it's not really that hard to get around as long as you have some clue where you're trying to go. At least my destination is just off one of the major routes, though I might have to take city roads for several kilometers just to get back onto the highway, as there's no direct, efficient route to get where I want to go. I have plenty of time to spare in case something happens, though, so I should be okay. I just hope that I can make it back into the USA before my hours run out; I don't want to have to try and find truck parking up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment