Monday, January 19, 2009

Drums, PA - A long night ahead

Well, they couldn't get the pick up moved forward, so I'll be leaving here to grab that trailer in a little over two hours. And that on next-to-no sleep, though I was able to sleep in until about 8 AM this morning, after getting nearly 16 hours sleep. It was so cold that I really, really did not want to get out of bed at all; the low was just 15 degrees and I didn't leave the truck idling.

In any case, I have a full, 660 mile night in front of me. Pick up the load, then head straight down to Charlotte. Hopefully it'll be light enough that I don't need to scale, since the load information was completely broken. I'm also hoping that this thing is ready on time, since I really don't want to encounter any further delays on this load; I'm sick enough of waiting as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment