Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Willoughby Hills, OH

Another long drive without a break; I had to do about 350 miles without even stopping to get breakfast, which was certainly unpleasant. Otherwise, though, the drive was nothing special. The snow that I thought might hit near Cleveland never actually materialized, so the weather was a complete non-issue. I haven't received a new work assignment yet, which always concerns me; they're working fast on this trailer and there's a risk that they'll be done before operations actually gives me something else to do. And since they made me hand over the truck key for safety (as if I'd actually be dumb enough to move the truck while they're working in it!), I can't just leave the truck on to ensure I get the messages right away. I just hope they come in quickly when I fire it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment