Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Indianapolis, IN

Today was one of those days where I just drove and never looked back. I left as soon as my ten-hour-break was up, then never stopped the truck until I arrived in Indianapolis, 9 1/2 hours later. No lunch break, no bathroom break, just a straight drive for 580 miles. This leaves me about 330 miles from where I'm delivering, with a 7AM appointment; I plan on leaving around midnight to make it there on time. I can't get there early, due to various noise restrictions on the load, so basically I have to get there as close to 7 o'clock as possible. I'll do a trip plan while they unload the trailer, then nap with whatever time I have left. Hopefully I'll be well-rested enough to have a nice, full day again; I like being able to drive 600 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment