Thursday, March 6, 2008

I-35, mile marker 159, IA

So, here's an interesting point: Iowa's rest areas have free wi-fi. So the state actually has something going for it other than corn fields. Anyway, yesterday was not the most effective day, to say the least. I left the OC a little later than I intended (nearly 9PM, instead of around 8PM), then got held up slightly due to icy road conditions, then simply became too tired to even keep the truck on the road. So I pulled into the rest area here and asked them to reschedule, blaming the road conditions for the delay (because, even if I weren't falling asleep, I wouldn't have had enough hours to leave the customer). So they've rescheduled my delivery for tomorrow morning at 8AM. I can't really complain too much, as this gives me a bit of time to relax and catch up on sleep, since I'm not feeling so well at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment