Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Edwardsville, IL

    I made it back here, three and a half hours over the limit on my day. But there was no other legal place to park aside from the operating center. I'm sure I'll have to call operations in the morning to explain just why the heck I went so far over the limit (being stuck in snow for three hours did a lot for that) and just hope they don't rip me too badly for it. At least I had a legitimate reason for it: the customer refused to allow me to park on their property for a break and there was no closer legal place to park since the state welcome center closes at 5PM and the only other truck stop nearby was completely full.

    I'm just about exhausted right now, but at least I have a lot of time I can use to sleep, since I don't have to leave here until about 8PM. I'll work out the details a little later; I'm just in the mood to sleep now.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment