Saturday, March 29, 2008

Danridge TN

Yet another day where a whole lot didn't end up happening. I started driving around 3AM, stopped for fuel in Knoxville, then continued on to here. I'm about a half hour's drive from where I'm delivering and I plan on getting there as shortly after midnight as possible so I can leave there early as I can. Why? Because it's scheduled to take a whopping four hours to get the trailer unloaded, but I am hoping that if I get there at an early hour, they'll get right on it and be able to finish it more quickly. Then, since this trailer is due for maintenance, they'll probably send me toward another operating center to get it fixed. The nearest one is probably Charlotte, but Atlanta isn't that much further away and I could possibly make Indianapolis or even Memphis before my hours ran out, so there's plenty of options for the trip planners to consider. Of course, there's a very real chance that they'll have forgotten I need to take this trailer by an OC and they'll just route me somewhere random.

No comments:

Post a Comment