Monday, November 17, 2008

West Memphis, AR - Still working

Somehow, despite getting an extremely pessimistic assessment from the manager I work with, I still have a job. I'll be delivering my current load this afternoon, dropping the empty trailer back here, and taking a defensive driving course at 7 AM tomorrow. Presumably, I'll be routed home immediately after that; this means I might get home a few hours earlier than I'd originally thought. I was, however, given a very simple message to take away: if I have another accident within the next 12 months, I'm fired and there won't be another company willing to even let me look at their trucks, much less offer me a job.

1 comment:

  1. That blows hun :/, I hadn't heard you got into an accident at all. What happened? That company usually rants and raves at how much they like having you, did anything else happen to change all that? x.x; They are kinda right about other companies hiring you if you get let go for an accident, especially given who it is letting ya go :(.

    ReplyDelete