Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Carlisle, PA - Why do days only have 24 hours?

I've been running all over the place lately. In the last three days, I've worked 29 hours; this is probably the highest three-day total I've had since August. I've already logged more than an hour today, since I shut down at 1:15 AM, right as my 14 hours ran out. Why so late tonight? Because I'm now only about 450 miles from where I'm going: New Hampshire. Given how bad traffic in the New England states can be, I wanted to ensure that I could make it to the consignee for this load tomorrow evening, take my break there, get unloaded in the morning, and then have enough time to get out of the area. Things have been zany with work assignments lately; I'll try to write something more detailed about that tomorrow, if time and sleep requirements permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment