Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Milford, NJ - Oops?

Well, this was not a good afternoon. Not one, but two accidents in the span of an hour. The first wasn't my fault, though: a narrow overpass and an oncoming driver who decided not to even slow down when he saw me coming. As such, I either had to hit him or the overpass; I ended up nearly taking off my passenger side mirror. Because the mirror was so far out of adjustment, I couldn't see clearly when backing up at a customer and ended up hitting their building, causing a new hole in the brick. If I could see what I was doing I'd never have hit it, I'm sure. As it is, though, I'm not sure who they're going to blame for the mess. I just have to go by an operating center on my next run to have that mirror looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment