Friday, August 1, 2008

Greenland, NH

Wow. I never thought Connecticut's traffic would be as bad as it was, but I-95 was horrible going through the state. I-91 wasn't much better; only once I picked up I-84 did traffic start to clear up. Even then, I still had to fight off Boston's rush hour; since I was held up by traffic. When I found I had an assignment to New Hampshire, I figured I'd be going south out of here... instead, I'm picking up a load in Maine tomorrow morning, then going clear down to Atlanta, over 1200 miles away. Thankfully, it's an appointment on Monday so support shift has no reason to screw with this assignment. The only thing that I have to worry about is finding a place to park tomorrow evening; there's very few places to park in New England and I don't have any chance of making it back to the Carlisle OC. Still, it's nice to have some decent miles. And as a bonus, I can finally catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment