Friday, August 8, 2008

West Memphis, AR - Keeping Busy

I really should update this thing more often, but I've been running so hard lately that I don't want to do anything but sleep when I get parked. It's not going to let up over the next couple of days, either; I need to run as hard as I can to make this next delivery, which is going to require me to be up at 2 AM on Monday. I'm not at all looking forward to it, but at least I'm getting plenty of miles, which will equate to a nice paycheck. For now, I need sleep; I have to be up at 5:30.

1 comment:

  1. You too huh? :P Running hard is certainly nice in the bank, but damn it wears one out! I've put in two 13.25 hour days in since my restart, and today may be no different! I need to sleep! And I still have 6 hours of work left to do!

    ReplyDelete