Sunday, October 12, 2008

Laredo, TX - Next to the border

I can't say "south of the border" for obvious reasons, but there are plenty of places in Mexico that are further north than this. Of course, the place I was supposed to deliver to is closed on the weekend and we don't have any freight, so I just had to take a layover. I honestly am to the point where I want to work; I've had so much time off lately that I don't even know what to do with myself. However, freight is always bad down here and things are exceptionally soft nationwide, so I've a bad feeling I might be waiting quite a bit longer to get something. At least the hotel they use here is decent; they have a security guard on site so I don't have to worry about anyone in the neighborhood causing trouble. But for now, I'm off to bed; if they did find me a load I want to be able to run all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment