Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gary, IN

Well, as I'm too tired to keep going, I've had to call it a night here in Gary, IN. I was originally planning on continuing as far as I could before my 14 hours ran out, but as I couldn't find the trailer I'm supposed to be picking up, I figured that was a pretty good sign that I need to get off the road.

Speaking of things off the road, the conditions on the highway tonight were rather good, but you wouldn't know from the way people were driving. I could safely have done about 55 the whole way, but everyone else was doing more like 40. So I passed plenty of folks. :)

In any case, I'm on my 10, which will be up around 9:45AM. I'll have to figure out a trip plan before I go to bed, then enjoy the eight hours I have to sleep. Hopefully things will go smoothly tomorrow; I really want to make Memphis before my hours run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment