Sunday, February 3, 2008

Atlanta, GA

After a couple of extremely long days, I decided to just take a restart while I'm here in Atlanta. Part of it has to do with the fact I've been sleeping badly for the last three nights in a row and still fighting off what I can only assume is a particularly stubborn cold. Besides, I want to watch the Super Bowl, and the Atlanta OC has a nice big-screen TV, so why not? The last couple of days have been pretty stressful and busy; I had to use my entire 14 hours up two days in a row and came down to the last few minutes last night. I'm still pretty much out of it, so I really don't feel like trying to write a longer post now, but if anyone is in or near Atlanta and is willing to pick me up and go somewhere to watch the game, I'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment