Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cars feel smaller than ever...

I just hopped in my car to drive down to the store for a few things and it felt incredibly awkward, like driving a little toy. I had to put my seat way back and actually tried to shift the automatic transmission like the stick in the truck. I felt uncomfortable in the car, almost like I did my first time in the truck. The only difference is that, this time, I felt uncomfortable being in something as small as my car, instead of something as big as the truck. I'm looking forward to getting back into the truck to drive tomorrow after that quick trip this evening; I've become so comfortable in the truck that it's uncomfortable driving anything smaller. The only catch is that, tomorrow, I'll be driving downtown, so I'll have to keep my eyes wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment