Sunday, November 11, 2007

Still driving around

I had a nice, long post dictated but my computer crashed when I started it this morning, so I'll just type a quick summary here. I'm in Charlotte, heading up to Kentucky for a live unload at 11AM tomorrow. Unfortunately, this is a full hand unload, which means I get to unload the entire truck (18,000 pounds of toilet paper) myself. They figure that a driver can do it in three hours, so I'll probably take about four, since I tend to work rather slow and I'm in rather poor physical condition. Hopefully the warehouse won't be too cold.

Also, I've finally saved the e-mail address for this journal to my phone, so even on nights that I can't get online I'll send a text message post here just so everyone knows where I am and that I'm doing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment