Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lugoff, SC - Running on full

Looks like I'm going to have a lot of miles for the next couple of days at least. From here I'll be heading over toward Charleston to pick something up, then all the way down to Laredo to drop it off. Just under 1,500 miles. I'm going to be tired as heck the next three days but my paycheck is most definitely going to thank me. To get this done, though, I have to get up at 4:30 AM, pick up an empty from a facility just a mile up the road, then go nearly 130 miles by 8 o'clock to get the trailer loaded. It's going to be a much tighter schedule than I think they realize, but I'm optimistic about it. I just have to make sure I fill up here before I take off, since I definitely need the fuel and I can't afford to stop on my way over to pick this up.

But, rather than ramble on for a couple more paragraphs, I'm posting this and getting to bed. I might even get seven and a half hours of rest for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment