Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Indianapolis, IN - Getting ready to go again

The shop finished up the truck earlier this afternoon, so I went back over to the operating center to double-check their work. Unlike Atlanta, they did everything that I'd asked for. The truck actually drives in a straight line! I don't have any obnoxious sounds coming from the radio! But since it was about 3 PM by the time I was ready to go, I decided to take one more night off and be ready to leave at about six in the morning. Hopefully they'll have a good run for me out of here since I really need to make some miles this week.

Amazingly, operations didn't seem to mind that I'd taken the time off without even trying to get a loaner truck; my manager just said that everything was okay and reminded me to send in an update on my hours to run and such. I'll send in about hotel reimbursement tomorrow once I'm ready to go since there's a chance I'll even get the room covered. Overall, this could be quite a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment