Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eden, NY

It's been a very long, very stressful few days. I've had to drive almost non-stop outside of my breaks, which in turn has left me really feeling out of sorts. It doesn't help that the weather has been the worst I've had to deal with so far; last night the visibility was down to maybe 500 feet, the roads were icy, and my driver's side defroster went out which allowed the windshield to ice over as well. Thankfully, conditions were better today, but I still struggled to maintain a speed of above 55mph, so I ended up 15 minutes late on a rather critical delivery time. I don't plan on telling them I can even work a full day tomorrow; soon as I finish writing this, I'll send in a message saying I only want to work six hours (or less) tomorrow and try to recover from the rather bad couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment