Friday, September 21, 2007

Countdown

While I was out eating lunch earlier, I finally got a phone call from Charlotte, saying a training engineer was ready. However, I have to go all the way back to Charlotte to meet him. The company is going to provide a rental car, so I'll be driving away from Pensacola airport at 8AM Sunday, checking into a hotel room in Charlotte Sunday night, and meeting the trainer sometime on Monday.

While I am somewhat excited about finally getting out on the road, I'm also a bit nervous about being out there. I'm not entirely sure what to expect, after all. But, at the same time, I know that I have to get started somewhere and go do this. It's far too late to back out of this now even if I wanted to. Just wish me luck, everyone. :)

1 comment:

  1. Heya best of luck out there on the road. Be careful with your merging and such. Still here rooting for ya. *hugs*

    Rez

    ReplyDelete