Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Waiting Game

I'm in the truck. I've already done a pre-trip inspection and all of that good stuff. I just need a work assignment now and I'm ready to get going. What will probably happen is that I'll be routed toward Arkansas, where my manager and other important staff people are located, then I'll be routed back toward home to pick up my updated driver's license and take care of some business there. I have no idea how long I'll be sitting here, but I hope it's not too long; I can't idle the truck to keep it cool. :p

1 comment:

  1. From the idling bit:

    From what i have been reading. You can, but you just cost yourself the bonus regarding the idling. I know i'd much rather keep myself comfortable than risk getting no sleep. At least for me the lack of said bonus would be worth it. I dunno about you though.

    ReplyDelete