Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ontario, CA - Twilight Zone

For all the things that I expected to hear when I called in this morning, I certainly did not expect to hear that there was no record of anything at all. No record of the accident. No record of the truck being towed anywhere other than the operating center. No record at all of anything that was done yesterday despite talking to operations at least eight times and the accident department twice. Not even a record of the several messages I sent on the Qualcomm indicating that the accident occurred and the information about said accident that I transmitted so claims could start working on getting a police report.

To summarize the above: nobody knows that anything at all happened. So now they're going to "research" the issue and calm me back "as soon as [they] know anything." There's really no research to be done, though, aside from simply reading the notes that any sane person would have taken down yesterday and, if necessary, calling LA Maintenance to find out whether or not my truck is at their yard. If it's there, then the mechanics can look at it; if not, then it needs to be retrieved from the towing company. It's simply exasperating when I can't get even the most basic of information from the company after spending twenty minutes on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment