Monday, March 9, 2009

Ontario, CA - One more day

Unsurprisingly, no resolution came from the mutiple calls I made to Memphis this morning. It seems like they're going to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to find another truck for me somewhere and that I will be picking up a rental car to head east tomorrow. To where, exactly, is unknown at this point. If they find me a truck, I'll be heading there; if not, I'll be going home and, more likely than not, be off the road for a while longer. However, I won't know anything for certain until I call in tomorrow; hopefully they'll be able to give me a definite answer the first time, since it seems like they at least have the information they need to try answer my questions.

For now, though, it's one more day out here in La La land.

1 comment:

  1. What a frightening turn of events. Erf. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete