Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sturbridge, MA

Well, today has definitely been one of those days. I'm currently stuck in the fuel island of the Pilot here because my truck just won't start. There's a service guy on the way already, but it still means I'm going to lose even more time on a day where I didn't have much time to lose. I hope I can make it to the place I originally planned on stopping, as there just aren't any other good stopping points along my route. Of course, this isn't the first delay I've had today; I lost almost an hour because some jerk decided to stop and take a nap in the driveway of a customer, then another half hour in traffic. I'll be stopping almost 100 miles short of where I wanted to get tonight and I'll need to have everything go perfectly tomorrow in order for me to get to the customer in time and without running out of hours.

In any case, my truck just got fixed, so now I just need to weigh my load and get driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment