Sunday, December 2, 2007

La Vergne, TN

So after a relatively short day, I've dropped the trailer and called it a night. My next load is supposed to be a live load at 3:30 tomorrow, but the place I dropped at had no empty trailers, so I couldn't pick one up tonight. I'm not sure if dispatch will send me back there tomorrow to see if they've emptied one out or if I'll have to go trailer-hunting, but either way I need to be up and ready to go in the morning. Unfortunately, I'll be delivering this load to a place I've already been and had a heck of a time finding, so it's going to be a rather long and frustrating evening tomorrow as well. I may just take another relatively short day and just deliver it in the morning, such that I'll be driving during the daylight hours instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment