Monday, December 31, 2007

Houston, TX

After a couple of very long days, I'm over in the lone star state. Three days ago, I was in Miami, dealing with record-shattering 80°F degree heat. Then, in a single day, I drove from there to Marianna, FL (~560 miles). Yesterday, I then went all the way from there to Houston, pulling 630 miles in ten and a half hours. Thankfully, aside from an accident just down the highway from where I started, everything went well yesterday and has been going just fine for the last several days. Tomorrow, I have a roughly four-hour drive to where I'm delivering; as usual, I have no idea where I'll be going next, but I hope I keep getting good miles. At some point I'm just going to have to buckle down and run as hard as I can one week; I'd love to get a $1000 paycheck at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment