Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moulton, AL - Six days to go

I'll be heading home again in less than a week, but work seems adamant about keeping me busy as possible in the meantime. For the first time since that accident back in March, I'm running up against the seventy hour limit. I should have just enough time to make it to Memphis this afternoon, if all goes well, but it's going to be uncomfortably close. Ultimately this load is going to Laredo, TX, though we're not exactly sure when it's due; ops said, "Some dum-dum probably set it up wrong" and it's being looked into now.

I should be in Laredo by Sunday afternoon and won't likely have time to go anywhere else after that. Since I'm supposed to be home Wednesday it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to send me straight there after this run. Obviously it's too early to do more than speculate but it strikes me as a reasonable guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment